Josef Haarmeyer founds the village carpentry shop „Haarmeyer“ in Neuenkirchen. Apart from equipment for farm use, the carpentry Haarmeyer also produces high-quality trousseau furniture.
Trousseau furnishing »Elsa« about 1900
Sophie Haarmeyer marries Otto Böwer, whose carpentry shop is being run under his name.
This photographs shows Otto Böwer (left) with his son Hubert Böwer (second from the right) along with other employees from the workshop.
After graduating from master class, Hubert Böwer takes over the carpenter’s and joiner’s workshop. Together with his brother Reinhold Böwer, the company gains widespread acclaim for its exclusive interior finishings and joinery.
The facilities and the machine park are continuously improved and modernised.
Böwer presents its own furniture collection.
Anja and Stefan Böwer found Böwer GmbH. The company has now been in the family for 4 generations and offers a broad range of services such as high-quality interior work to building furnishings to its own furniture collection.
Böwer moves to the new premises on Brookweg 1 in Neuenkirchen where the expanding company finds appropriate space for offices and modern workshops.
Böwer expand their product line and reinterpret existing products. The result is presented in April 2010 at the Milan Furniture Fair.